- I had to confess that my life was cluttered and out of order.
- I had to make my relationship with Him a top priority.
- I had to evaluate my schedule of activities. Saying “Yes” to some and “No” to others.
- I had to get organized. I got rid of clutter. I planned and shopped wisely to be a better steward of my time and money.
- I am turning off the computer, phone, and TV more often to spend more quiet time with God and quality time with my family.
The writers of Encouraging.com are celebrating their fifteen year landmark by making their 365 daily devotional book, God Moments, available as a free digital download! A total of thirty-six GABC writers have faithfully captured “moments of God’s presence” in their lives to encourage your own spiritual journey. You can find God Moments on amazon.com, iTunes, and BarnesandNoble.com.
NIV is used unless otherwise noted.
- Cry out to the Lord for help. With just a word He can move on our behalf, and we will experience a great calm.
- Trust and know God has our storms under control. He knows when they are coming and when they will end. He knows how to get us through.
- Rest in God. He will take care of us through the worst storms life brings our way.
- Do you consider yourself courageous?
- Have you ever given the Holy Spirit an opportunity to move through you?
- Have you ever had to stand your Christian ground at your workplace, school cafeteria, with a friend or perhaps even at church?
We pray that when we come in contact with people, it is clear that we belong to Jesus.