The writers of Encouraging.com are celebrating their fifteen year landmark by making their 365 daily devotional book, God Moments, available as a free digital download! A total of thirty-six GABC writers have faithfully captured “moments of God’s presence” in their lives to encourage your own spiritual journey. You can find God Moments on amazon.com, iTunes, and BarnesandNoble.com.
- I had to confess that my life was cluttered and out of order.
- I had to make my relationship with Him a top priority.
- I had to evaluate my schedule of activities. Saying “Yes” to some and “No” to others.
- I had to get organized. I got rid of clutter. I planned and shopped wisely to be a better steward of my time and money.
- I am turning off the computer, phone, and TV more often to spend more quiet time with God and quality time with my family.
- Daily cleanse your heart of sin so that there are no hindrances or barriers between you and God.
- Read God’s Word. Listen for Him to speak. He will speak through His Word to teach us, rebuke us, and train us for righteous living.
- Pray about the truths that God reveals in His Word. Prayer is our talk to God after He talks to us through His Word.